Wednesday, July 29, 2015

JEREMY GREENE - J-PIPES

I first read about Jeremy, or J-Pipes, in connection with Montana Fishburne.  Yes Laurence's daughter.  At first they said she was going to appear with some adult actor - then it was supposedly Jeremy.  I don't know because I haven't watched the film.  What got my attention was the fact the reporters said he "never left her side".  In doing some homework to see if this was just her making a film - I discovered she'd had a teenage bust for prostitution on Sepulveda Boulevard.   Montana had said she'd known Jeremy since she was 16 in one interview.   Another said he "had been her pimp since she was 16".  Intelius says he's 26 years old.  Montana was 18 in 2010.  That makes her about 26/27.  So these kids are the same age and probably went to the same high school together - his was Fairfax High.  As of this photo in 2012 - she appears to be hooking.  https://www.facebook.com/montana.fishburn.3?fref=ts  Those are the photos she was using to promote her XXX film when it came out and activity on that page stopped.


I could only get bits and pieces - but there was something about her taking a gun to his ex-girlfriend.  Then it appeared they broke up.  Something went down because I used to check on her twitter account and his facebook.  What I saw was interesting.


She stopped talking about him.  Got her own apartment and a cute little puppy. Then she started a career as a personal fitness trainer it appeared anyway.  She kept taking photos of herself in cute little workout gear.  Putting up recipes for protein shakes.   But slowly I started seeing posts about junk food and mall shopping.  But if you notice the one dated 2013 - she appears different with a different facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/montana.fishburne?fref=ts  I saw this facebook page where it appeared she was "going straight".


Then I started seeing her talking to some NFL football players talking about how "rad" they thought her film was.  Didn't take a genius to figure out she was back working.  I say that because I was trying to let her know if she needed any help to quit or leave "J-Pipes" we were here for her.  We never got a response.  I'm saying that now after waiting five years to hear from her after leaving our number with every reporter she'd spoken to, and sending her a tweet.  Looking at her recent twitter - no it appears she's back in the game sans J-Pipes.    https://twitter.com/MontanaOn10


As for Jeremy - I saw him putting photos up of him wearing a suit and real mens' shoes.  He looked very uncomfortable and dorky to be honest.  It was clear the clothes were for court or some job he was going to that he didn't want to go to.  


This is a "street thing" but green-eyed African American men are considered to be dangerous in the sex industry.  In setting up this blog - I got to wondering about Jeremy.  He said on his facebook in June that he was "on his way to Vegas".  He also had on green contact lens.  Judging from his attitude, he's probably going to Vegas to pimp.  Just an opinion.


Which is why I'm putting up this post to warn the ladies in Las Vegas.  This one's been pimping since he was a pup.  The green contact lens is a danger sign.  No he's not wanted by the law that I'm aware of and I have no idea if he's pimping.  But I don't see a job listed and he's got his pimp clothes back on and a hell of a lot of friends on his facebook page.


Be careful Vegas ladies.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/report-laurence-fishburnes

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004226476715&fref=ts

Current photo


When he was younger.





http://www.mediafire.com/view/kyzoess54bwen31/jeremygreenefacebookfriends.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment